To submit website feedback, fill-out the form below using the provided instructions. All fields are required, including your name and email address so we can follow-up with you if we have questions or require additional information.
We appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback. Your comments will be evaluated and used to provide the best possible user experience for users of the new Comey & Shepherd website.
Use these instructions and the form below to provide your feedback.
- Required fields are marked with an asterisk(*).
- You must provide a name and email so we can follow-up with you if we need to clarify the information provided or if we have any questions.
- Select the entry that best describes the nature of your feedback. You may only select one. If your feedback is not described by one of these entries, select ‘Other’ and provide the nature of your request in the comments.
- When providing feedback and comments, be as specific as possible:
- For functionality issues, describe the steps you followed including the page you started on; information entered, buttons clicked, etc.; the issue you encountered; and the expected or desired behavior
- For incorrect content or typographical errors, provide the page name, with URL if possible, and describe the content that is missing or the content that is incorrect
- Suggestions, improvements, and feedback requests are welcome. When submitting these items, provide as much details as possible regarding the goal and/or outcome desired along with the proposed functionality. While all requests will be reviewed, please be aware that some requests may not be implemented due to resource or technical limitations.