Comey & Shepherd’s Home Prep Program
Comey and Shepherd’s Home Prep Program is being introduced as an exclusive program for our clients to help with home repairs and improvements. Comey & Shepherd will cover our clients’ upfront repair costs to get their home ready for the market, and our sellers will pay Comey & Shepherd back at the closing when their home sells.
Get Started Today!
- Schedule a Consultation!
- Schedule your Projects!
- Sell your Home!
Some projects you may consider are: Landscaping, carpet cleaning, window cleaning, gutter cleaning, painting, wall and ceiling repair, plumbing, staging, and overall updating. Any work is eligible as long as it’s non-structural.
How Does the Program Work?
- First, you sign the Home Prep Participation Agreement and submit a $250 application fee to enroll.
- Once received, a visit to your home is scheduled.
- The scope of work is discussed and pricing is reviewed.
- Your home is approved for the program.
- Work begins promptly.
- Your Comey & Shepherd agent lists the home once the work is complete.
- Once the home is sold, the cost is deducted from the proceeds from the sale.
Why Comey & Shepherd’s Home Prep Program?
- To maximize your sale price
- To sell your home faster
- To increase showings
- There must be a twelve month signed listing agreement at a 7% commission rate.
- The Comey & Shepherd Home Prep Participation Agreement must be signed.
- The allowance will be an amount equal to or less than the list-side commission rate.The maximum allowance will be $10,000.
- The program can be used on a new listing or a home that’s been on the market.5.Once approved, the work can begin.